The Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Tuner optimizes your ride wherever you may roam. This sleek module seamlessly optimizes your air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU, making it effortless to push it to the max. Easily uninstall to revert back to factory default settings when you feel like giving everyone else a chance. Power Commander V takes the guesswork out of pairing efficiency with performance, keeping your focus where it belongs on the journey ahead. Better and smaller than ever, Power Commander V now has a fuel change range of -100/+250%, automatically giving you the best mix of performance and fuel efficiency at all times. Holds two maps at a time for multiple drive options (via the Power Commander V Map Switch Accessory, not included), as well as 10 throttle position columns, so you won't sacrifice comfort for performance. Featuring a plug-and-play kit, Power Commander V can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs.
Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Vast library of tunes for any combination of aftermarket parts
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride's potential
- Upgradeable with additional features such as auto-tune and launch control (included on fuel and ignition models, available through the ignition module accessory on all other models)
- Analog input which allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA.
Tiger 850 Sport
We understand that things happen. Parts are mistakenly ordered, you end up not needing what you thought or something doesn't fit. Not a problem, here at Henne Co. we always do our best to satisfy our customers return requests. Here’s a few things to help ensure your return process goes smoothly.
~ Any new, un-used, un-mounted and unaltered item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
~ Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, there is no fee for exchanges.
~ Original freight charges will not be credited, nor is Henne Co. responsible for return shipping charges.
~ Returns require proof of purchase by referencing a valid Sales Order number or Invoice number.
~ Custom made or clearance items are not returnable.
1.) Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment. Depending on it's condition, original packaging may not be sufficient.
2.) Ship only those items for which the R.M.A. has been issued
3.) Write the customer R.M.A. number prominently on the outside of the package.
4.) Ship package freight PREPAID (C.O.D.s will not be accepted) to:
ATT: Store Returns
212 SW 30th St,
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33315
If you have a product to return to us, please login to your customer account and initiate the returns directly from the order screen. Once completed, you will be given further instructions and you can monitor the status of your return from your account.